- Drafting Wills, Living Trusts, Special Needs Trusts and Charitable Trusts;
- Planning for Incapacity by Preparing Advance Health Care Directives and Durable Powers of Attorney;
- Advising Successor Trustees regarding Trust Administration;
- Representing Executors and Beneficiaries in Probate Court;
- Summary Probate Proceedings;
- Conservatorships; and
- Business Planning, including Business Entity Formation (S-Corps, C-Corps, LLC’s, LLP’s, LP’s and Partnerships).
At the Law Office of Roger R. Billings, the client comes first. That means that we are dedicated to:
- Creating an enjoyable and reassuring experience for clients working with our office,
- Providing superior quality legal work,
- Meeting the highest ethical standards, and
- Continuously striving to exceed our clients’ expectations
Disclaimer:The Law Office of Roger R. Billings limits its practice of law solely to the State of California. The information contained in this website is not intended for out-of-state residents and is not to be considered legal advice. Communication with the Law Office of Roger Billings through this site does not constitute or create an attorney-client relationship with the Law Office of Roger Billings.